Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

I'm not entirely stupid.  I tested it by trying to take off from the ground.  I often wonder why people who think they can fly don't take this simple precaution rather than jumping off a twenty storey building.

10th Season? - I stalled at 7 and even that was going above and beyond the call of duty.  I actually thought it had a quaint appeall when it started (and some hot girls) so stuck with iut even as it got progressively worse - my thinking was it'll run to about 5 seasons and then end and I'll have a complete collection.  But then it just kept going and getting worse and worse.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Peter Wolf

I dont have 50,000 to spare at present for a 2005 Aston Martin DB9 with only 12,800 miles on the clock.An absolute bargain.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260541930699&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

The fact that I don't have £50,000 to spare for a 2005 Aston Martin is more of a 'minor impediment' for me!

:lol:
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 07 March, 2010, 03:55:07 PM
The fact that I don't have £50,000 to spare for a 2005 Aston Martin is more of a 'minor impediment' for me!

:lol:

I suppose "life spugs" was an exaggeration but only a little bit.

House of Usher

I suppose one could argue life spugs (a bit) that there are some people who do have that sort of money sloshing around whereas you and I don't. The reasons for that are, of course, substantially structural and not entirely the result of random chance.

At least neither of us lives on a rubbish tip outside Sao Paulo.
STRIKE !!!

I, Cosh

Quote from: House of Usher on 07 March, 2010, 04:20:04 PM
Why do you think my bloody postie is always late?
We never really die.

Kerrin

At least it's nice and sunny in Sao Paolo.

I, Cosh

I found flying into Sao Paulo an awe inspiring experience. It stretches so far that you can't help but think of MC1.
We never really die.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 07 March, 2010, 04:20:04 PM
I suppose one could argue life spugs (a bit) that there are some people who do have that sort of money sloshing around whereas you and I don't. The reasons for that are, of course, substantially structural and not entirely the result of random chance.

I blame the fucked up economy for my present lack of funds.That Aston Martin is totally frivolous and unpractical but i will have to buy a car later this year so i will settle for and be perfectly happy with either an Audi A4/A6 Quattro estate or a Volvo 850 and preferably diesel.My budget is 5,000.

Otherwise i will have to sell a painting. :lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

Maidstone is in blackout, I have to leave for work soon and leave the family in the dark.
I would rather stay until power back on as Sam doesn't understand but work calls.

Cyberleader2000

Life Spugs because I just hacked a chunk out of my thumb whilst makeing my Wing Zero modle kit today and am now unable to keep makeing it for now.  >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

vzzbux

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 10 March, 2010, 09:29:25 PM
Life Spugs because I just hacked a chunk out of my thumb whilst makeing my Wing Zero modle kit today and am now unable to keep makeing it for now.  >:(

Use the blood for red paint on your model. Happy days.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

House of Usher

There is a technique, you know, for snipping model parts out of a plastic sprue without injuring yourself. In the first place, you put the thing down on a flat surface and press the knife down on the bit you want to 'snap' off. If you want any more information, just ask.
::)
STRIKE !!!

The Doctor Alt 8

Or you could get a thimble

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: House of Usher on 10 March, 2010, 10:09:34 PM

There is a technique, you know, for snipping model parts out of a plastic sprue without injuring yourself. In the first place, you put the thing down on a flat surface and press the knife down on the bit you want to 'snap' off. If you want any more information, just ask.
::)

its obvious that you have never made a Gundam or other Mobile suit kit as the bits that rarely need to be cut in a place that would come any where near the surface.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime