Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddykafka

Once the lockdown rules are relaxed, you could always start hosting Nerd parties at your gaff.

Between the multitude of bad character accents emanating from D&D games that go on into the early hours of the morning, and guests drunkenly mangling the theme tunes of "Star Trek" and "Star Wars", sure your man will be driven mad and away in no time. 

And as a fellow 'Tooth forumite I feel duty-bound to offer my service in a good cause. ;)

(But seriously, as someone who is profoundly noise-sensitive, I feel your pain. Hope the problem is resolved soon.)

Funt Solo

This man wins awards as "Most Organized" and "Most Triggered" in this year's Nerd Cup:

Medieval Misconceptions: BATTLEFIELD, tactics, units, and formations
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Definitely Not Mister Pops

It's not the unwieldy headline I find absurd, it's the fact that the Sunday Sport censors wanking, but not p*ssy or b*st*rd.

It's also much funnier if you read it in Shaun Ryder's accent.
You may quote me on that.

milstar

LMAO!! I thought this only happens in DM.
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

Hawkmumbler

Anyone seen or heard anything of Tordelback lately? Noticed he's been pretty quiet of late and has removed his Twitter account. Hope the fellah is doing alright all things going on and all that...

paddykafka

Aye, was wondering about that myself. If you're reading this, Tordel's, I hope all is good with you. Take care and cheers - Paddy

The Legendary Shark

Yeah, it's a worry. Hope all is well, Tordels.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

I know he likes to take breaks from social media from time to time and I was assuming this was another of those. I don't do Twitter so I wasn't aware he'd deleted his account there. Fingers crossed part of the same process.

If you are lurking fella just know we are thinking of you and hope everything is okay.

milstar

Hire this Dave guy for writing 2000ad.
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: paddykafka on 15 August, 2021, 04:12:13 PM
Aye, was wondering about that myself. If you're reading this, Tordel's, I hope all is good with you. Take care and cheers - Paddy

Come back to us, Tordels.  And stay safe
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

milstar

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-58229967

Bleeding hell, I was visiting Dorset once, but never heard for Shitterton. In fact, never heard for any of these names anywhere in this country.

https://www.quora.com/I-have-shipped-my-son-to-Egypt-to-get-rid-of-his-satanic-gayness-Is-this-noble

Gotta love infinite creativity with questions on quora.

Link Prime

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 15 August, 2021, 03:54:11 PM
Anyone seen or heard anything of Tordelback lately? Noticed he's been pretty quiet of late and has removed his Twitter account. Hope the fellah is doing alright all things going on and all that...

Noticed TB's absence in the last few months, and a few other regular boarders too - Greg M, Joe Soap and Prof Bear come to mind.
The loss of regular exuberant commentary from Bolt is still an open wound as it is.

C'mon lads - we can only get through Skip Tracer if we're in this together.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 15 August, 2021, 09:03:12 PM
I know he likes to take breaks from social media from time to time and I was assuming this was another of those. I don't do Twitter so I wasn't aware he'd deleted his account there. Fingers crossed part of the same process.

If you are lurking fella just know we are thinking of you and hope everything is okay.
Had the same thoughts and hope it is just a break to clear the head rather than anything else. If you are reading this TB, your imaginary pals from the internet love you and you can give me a shout anytime if there's something on your mind.
We never really die.

Funt Solo

Tharg's an alien and his workforce are all droids - so how come they had to go into lockdown?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++