Main Menu

TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D

Started by SmallBlueThing, 17 December, 2012, 08:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

...coming Wed Jan 9th and with advance previews Jan 4th and 5th.

Advance previews? For a Chainsaw sequel? World's gone mad! Not only do i remember when the original was banned, and the first sequel was banned, and the second sequel was banned,but when any mere mention of the dreaded word was banned and films had to be released with a little graphic between the 'innoffensive' words of their title to denote the power tool in question.

Now, I'm standing at a busstop in my piddly little hometown watching double deckers go past with 20foot long banners for Leatherface's new adventure on the side and promise of 'advance previews'!

What would Mr Ferman say? Haw haw! Dawg will hunt! Dawg will hunt! Bringing in the sheaves!

Needless to say, im there first chance i get. The original cast are in this one too- minus dear old Jim Seidow, sadly gone from us. But! The role of the cook has been taken by Chop-Top from TCM2, Bill Johnson! INCOMING MAAAAIL!

SBT

Keef Monkey

Ah, Bill Mosely. He's had a bit of a new lease of life lately thanks to Rob Zombie, who puts him in eeeeeeeeeverything he does!

SmallBlueThing

Of course, Bill Moseley- i was getting my Bills mixed up there. D'Oh! Cheers for that. Mr Johnson - TCM2's Leatherface- is not in the new film to my knowledge. But Gunnar and Marilyn are, i believe- which fills me with glee. Let's hope it's a better rematch than the last time they were shoved together on film- Night of the Alien, wasn't it? I seem to remember Fango going a bit mad on it back in the day, but the film itself being shite.

Anyway- any new outing for Mr L. Face and his family is good news. Let's hope this is the start of a whole new cycle.

SBT