Main Menu

Zip Nolan's genes?

Started by Proudhuff, 16 July, 2003, 06:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Zip Nolan, remember him? a yanquee bike riding lawman who spotted the clues and caught the perps. I remember the joy as a sprog of spotting the clue: smoking chimmey, tyre track etc in the strip.

Is Judge Fargo, and therefore Dredd, a Zip Nolan descendant? Remember the murder of Otto Sump?

if not what about a creating another Judge 'Fly' Nolan who investigates 'cold' cases or the Justice dept's X-files ? after all Zip wasn't too big on using the nightstick and lawgiver approach so he might be stuck on that backwater duty. He could even get help from his sisters.

Huffy B-)

DDT did a job on me

judge dreddd

Dean

I'd buy that for a dollar! Would probably be more fun seeing Zip Nolan again than Past Imperfect. (Sorry Mr Moore please go back to Axel Pressbutton, it really was much more fun)

Dean

What I meant to say was Laser Eraser & Pressbutton (I think) it has been a long day and thank you everyone for leaving me with a degree of dignity by not pointing out this error.

Still Axel Pressbutton sort of sounds like a cool name for a Future Thrill... ok then I'll just get me coat!!

Tiplodocus

Why isn't JUDGE ZIP NOLAN in the regened progs?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

O Lucky Stevie!

Does Stevie remember Zip Nolan? Absolutely. Being the least fantastical strip in Lion, it was resolutely little Stevie's least favourite.

Give it a regened, Mega-City reboot, you say? From the perspective of an older squaxx: sounds fun so yes please! Make the cadets clone sisters for the win.

A reprint of the original to allow a reappraisal wouldn't go astray either.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me