Main Menu

2000AD: Project Sketchbook

Started by ming, 16 November, 2013, 04:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Don't worry, I'll make sure Colin is equipped with the genital cuff before he's allowed to get his grubby mitts on it.

IronGraham

We're werewolves not swearwolves

Colin YNWA

Truth be told I fear if I ever saw this book in reality I'd simple lose the ability to speak, shuffle nervously before making an excuse and run away giggling to myself, flushed a terrible crimson colour.

Later I'd be a mess of self recrimination and loathing - reflecting on the fact that this way we could still be friends (me and the book) and its probably for the best

StrontiumFish

I'm speechless!
Luckily I can still type so I can say what a brilliant collection this is - amazing stuff

Hawkmumbler

Wiggz

lovely project! Some really cool stuff in there Ming.Looking forward to seeing who you get next.

ming

Happily, Chris Weston was up for round two; Don Uggie Apelino goes ape.

Colin YNWA

This popped into my in tray earlier today and I span around in my office car in giddy delight. The I realised it wasn't mine and threw some books at some student while screaming nonsensical expletives...

You live in Sweden right, we have reason to travel to Sweden can I come and see your book!

hippynumber1

This sketchbook is already an amazing collection and Chris' Don Uggie is a worthy addition.

The Enigmatic Dr X

That is an awesome Uggie!

(Wonder how the Meg's apes are getting on?)
Lock up your spoons!

ming

Slowly but surely, Project Sketchbook rumbles onwards to glory...  These came in a while ago but I forgot to post them here until now.  Apologies for the dodgy pics but as I've yet to see any of these in person I'm relying on whatever images I can get.  Anyway, a trio from Ian Gibson.

There's a long way to go but the Project Sketchbook roll-call so far is embarrassingly awesome: Brendan McCarthy, D'Israeli, Steve Yeowell, Jock, Brett Ewins, Ian Kennedy, Chris Weston, Henry Flint, Arthur Ranson, Colin Wilson, Dave Gibbons, Staz Johnson, Dave Taylor, Frazer Irving, Simon Davis, Bryan Talbot, Edmund Bagwell, Carlos Ezquerra, Clint Langley, Fay Dalton, Jesus Redondo and Ian Gibson...

And there's one more just in that I'll post up in due course...

Colin YNWA

Arh lovely to have an update on this great project and what a wonderful way to return. That Halo is devastatingly attractive.

Judge Nutmeg

Jammy drokker   :lol:  , always like seeing an update to this post

maryanddavid

Hawkmumbler

The elusive Ian Gibson! Glad to know he's not completely shut himself out of the community. You lucky man, ming!