Main Menu

Zenith?????

Started by Quincy, 30 August, 2002, 05:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quincy

Will the rubbiosh around Zenith ever stop?

I'd quiet like them to publish the book some time before I die.

I'd also like to place bets whether the book will be out before the end of "The Filth".

Its on issue 3 of 13 now.  So we have just under a year.

Any takers?

Tex Hex

I bought it at forbidden planet before christmas due to some discrepancy.

Ive said this before but I like to gloat.

Quincy

May Grant Morrison find you, chop off your head and fuck your neck stump.

(I want you to realise this is a jokey venomous comment.  I just want him to skull fuck you.)

: )

Wake

I have spare copies of the original printing of Zenith Book 1 (Phase 1) and Book 2 (Phase 2 part 1) for sale. Price ?20 each plus postage.

Link: Graphic Novels Checklist

Tex Hex

Well Im no pervert ,Quincy, but I like to think Ill give anything a try...

Marbles

Or (if your a mean old skinflint like me)you could pick up (online or at marts) #99,100,110 & 111 of 'Best Of 2000AD' for about 50p each...
Remember - dry hair is for squids

VegasRudeBoy

Being a poor but honest recently emigrated person, do they have all 5 Zenith arcs plus the one-shot episodes with Maximan and that bald geezer "Payne?" - I am looking for Zenith stuff right now and don't want to pay $30 USD per novel, you know?

Jonas.Vesterlund

What exactly is the problem with Zenith? From what I understand it has something to do with Grant Morrisons rights as the writer. That is all fine and dandy as long as I get to read it.

What I do not understand is how Phase I was published in Brazil THIS YEAR as a mini series!!!! Do I have to take a language class to read the darn thing???

Is ther a curse on Brit created superheroes? Zenith has had its scare of problems. Marvelman...well it has MORE then its share of problems. Alan Moore's Cap.Brit stuff has run into problems. The Authority has had one or two problem swith its publisher. Heck even Com.X's Cla$$war is really, really, really had to get ones hands on if you live out side the UK, I know since I have been trying to read the book, living both in Sweden and in the US.

So much Great stuff that I apparently will never get a chance to read. That is sad.......sob, sob..

Art

May Grant Morrison find you, chop off your head and fuck your neck stump.

No, no, no... This is Grant "deathpalm" Morrison, master of the mystic arts we're talking about there. There is an... older way...

DavidXBrunt

I've been wrong all these years. I thought it was Grant "stinkpalm" Morrison. Live and learn.