Main Menu

subscribers free novel

Started by moly, 30 August, 2002, 06:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moly

if been subscribing for nearly a year now anyone know what the free graphic novel is, aso noticed that post on subscribtions does anyone know how subscribers there now ?

Oddboy

I was wondering about this.  I'm guessing it'll be one of the Rebellion GNs - ie Glimmer Rats or Rain Dogs.

Any chance we can choose which one (seeing as how I've just won Rain Dogs in Uncle Umpty's Ximoc competition)?  Otherwise I'll have to find someone to swop with.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Matt

Wake, any chance of a list of competition winners on the site? Not that I'd think it would improve my  chances of winning anything but I would like to know who did.

Leigh S

Yeah - I was wondering about this too - not to be ungrateful or anything, but I bought the two existing Rebellion GNs at Bristol (you can actually see whats going on (ish!) in Glimmer Rats! Yay!), so I'd much prefer a Death Keyring - any chance?

roystead

I hope there's a choice, since I enjoyed "Glimmer Rats", but couldn't stand "Rain Dogs"...

Who do I have to email to register a preference?

Cheers,
Roy

James

Wake

Hopefully it will be a new as yet unpublished Rebellion GN.

Wake

Oddboy

Woo!  Exciting!  Any guesses folk?

I'd like to add at this point that I got Rain Dogs yesterday (Ta to Uncle Umpty & his Ximoc.competition!).  I didn't get around to reading it yet so I can't comment on the story (but it was in 2K not so long ago so you should remember it anyway!) but I do want to say that I was DEAD IMPRESSED with the quality of the book/binding/paper etc.  Bloody marvellous!
Better set your phaser to stun.