Main Menu

Prog 1998 - A Dredd End

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 10 September, 2016, 10:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Quote from: Frank on 19 September, 2016, 07:12:55 AM
* Giant's famously anti-climactic death should have been a scene where he gets a phone call from his sister about her abusive husband then dies in an ambush at the Jersey turnpike.
Nah, Giant got killed by Orlok's bullet in a relatively tiny panel instead of the full page spread it should have had.

Jacqusie

Quote from: PsychoGoatee on 20 September, 2016, 07:53:40 AM
Also as mentioned earlier, I haven't read this prog. I don't mind spoilers (spoiler discussion), but that actual page probably shouldn't be in this topic.

I think that was my original point - if I'm reading a thread on Prog 1998 - I expect to see the cover image of prog 1998. Not the next prog's cover - which I probably won't have seen.

If I was reading the thread on prog 1999 - I would be expecting to see that cover then in that thread.

Pretty simple really innit?

:thumbsup:

TordelBack

Ah kerriste, I've posted this in the wrong thread haven't I?  Could a passing MODERATOR please delete the hell out of its spoiler-riddled hide?

jabish

Although the images have been taken down now it was amazing to see the last page of The Apocalypse war and the last page of Ladykiller side by side. It shows a writer and an artist still at the absolute top of their game, if not better, 34 years later. That's pretty unique in any kind of art. Aren't we lucky? A glass raised  Wagner and Ezquerra so. Magic.

jabish

And of course Alan Grant too. Legends all!