Main Menu

Prog drought!

Started by Leigh S, 11 October, 2020, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Don't worry it'll be fine. It's not like it's going to be busy the next few weeks

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Magnetica

2010 turned up yesterday.

And after I had had a gentle word with my postie a couple of weeks ago, he didn't bend it in half. Result.

Magnetica

Bolt-01

And so did my copy of 2211. Three progs in two days, my head is a-spinnin'!

Colin YNWA

Yep I'm up to date 2210 just landed and I have two Progs to read tonight. Thrill buffers being upgraded now to cope...

Richard

QuoteAnd after I had had a gentle word with my postie a couple of weeks ago, he didn't bend it in half. Result.
Bet he wiped his dick on it.

Colin YNWA

Finally the pretty attrocious service Royal Mail are currently able to provide is getting picked up in the media.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55263177

To be fair my default position is bloody since they got privitised. When it should probably be. Bloody unique conditions of reduced staff due to illness / isolating and massivley increased demand due to global pandemic.... but I'm being grumpy at some folks on Facebook suggesting all colour art in 2000ad is not as good as the black and white stuff in the first 500 issues so I'm going with my unreasonable stance here....

Batman's Superior Cousin

I'm up-to-date with both Progs and Megs, as of yesterday!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Magnetica

So after the last couple of weeks when the Prog didn't come until the week after, my Xmas Prog and the Meg both came today. Go figure.

Pyroxian

I got 2011 and the Christmas Prog today :) Hopefully the Meg will arrive next week

moly

No prog in black notley but a Christmas card my mom posted two weeks ago arrived

Jim_Campbell

Christmas Meg yesterday, but no Christmas prog. BOOO.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

scrotnig

I got both the Christmas Prog and the Meg yesterday (Saturday) which I am immensely delighted about and with.

Colin YNWA

Prog 2212 landed today - same day as The Phoenix So fingers crossed that's that all over and come the new year... if Royal Mail don't beg off Saturday delivers we can all get back to normal. Now won't that be nice!