Main Menu

Block Mania is back!

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 November, 2020, 08:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh S

I got the bundle for £25! Only had til the 1st Jan to use my 50% discount - very fortuitous!

sixmo

Quote from: Leigh S on 27 November, 2020, 06:51:47 PM
I got the bundle for £25! Only had til the 1st Jan to use my 50% discount - very fortuitous!

Well played that man!

(Doesn't mean us and the Montalban Blockers don't have some BIG plans to celebrate your block's good fortune, mind you!)

Leigh S

Had a curious email telling me they have shipped Mega Mania and the rest will follow... I mean... Tharg, what are playing at - send them both together, I can wait!

Leigh S

OK, so Tharg didnt wait and I now have Mega Mania, but no Block Mania..... what's the story there I wonder?  Anyone else get their Block or Mega either/both?

moly

Got mega mania but not block mania bit strange send the expansion before the core game

sixmo

Quote from: moly on 08 December, 2020, 07:01:03 PM
Got mega mania but not block mania bit strange send the expansion before the core game

Those Command Module Blockers have been cocking a snoot at us for too long.
I suggest we take action! I propose... a Block War!

My account also suggests that Mega Mania alone had been posted out, but I figured that was just a product of me ordering separately and then requesting the two orders to be combined. Weird that they would be sent separately. I don't know when my copy will arrive though. I only got Prog 2209 yesterday! (I'm in Ireland).

Funt Solo

Looks like Mega Mania got sent before Block Mania by about five days, but who am I to argue with the wisdom of Thargnanimous and his board game elves droids.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

moly

Leigh S

Yeah, got an email saying it was sent (a week ago!) but the same happened with Mega Mania, so not too concerned

Colin YNWA

I'm getting a bit nervous now as I've had dispatch notices for both Mega Mania (30th November) and Block Mania (2nd December) and neither have arrived. The rest of the order I put in for Mega Mania (this was before the combo) arrived promptly. Didn't worry about that at the time as as I figured Mega Mania would be dispatched from elsewhere. But nowt having arrived yet is making me a bit edgy. I'll give it to the end of the week before I ring. I guess.

Leigh S

My Mega Mania showed 30th too, but only turned up two days ago

Funt Solo

Being US-bound, I have to extend my patience out by about a month. And then add a month for Xmas. And then add a month for Covid. And then add a month for the civil unrest surrounding the inauguration.

Looking forward to cracking open the Mania sometime in May 2022.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Leigh S

I'll swap you for however long it takes for my Neil Young Archives Vol II takes to ship.... 3 weeks and counting, it has variably been held up in "transit", "customs", "supplier" (despite being purchased directly FROM the supplier!) back to "customs", to beng free from Customs and shipping last week to still being free from customs but mysteriously not shipping til next week. 

Why indeed, Neil.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHOAGEtOY0Q

Quote from: Funt Solo on 09 December, 2020, 08:47:46 PM
Being US-bound, I have to extend my patience out by about a month. And then add a month for Xmas. And then add a month for Covid. And then add a month for the civil unrest surrounding the inauguration.

Looking forward to cracking open the Mania sometime in May 2022.

rpwillis

I've only had a dispatch email for Mega Mania. Delivery turned up today, with delivery note for Mega Mania, but the package only contained Prog 2209!

Leigh S

I'd be questioning that RP!  Was it a big enough box for the game?

No Block Mania round these here parts, but its gotsta be soon.....