Main Menu

Graphic Novels (some free if collected)

Started by Barrington Boots, 13 March, 2023, 03:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrington Boots

I'm clearing some space at the moment and have a small handful of graphic novels that need new homes, but really aren't worth me listing on ebay.
The below then are FREE if collected from me (near Worcester) or I can meet in Birmingham or Worcester itself. Or, if you're going to Lawless, I can save them and hand them over there!
If anybody further abroad badly wants them and there's no local takers I'll post them but would need postage + a nominal fee for packaging and stuff:

Immortal Hulk Omnibus 1
Complete Ace Trucking Co Vol 2
Complete Indigo Prime
Captain Britain: Before Excalibur
Mach 1 Close Encounters

(not GNs but I've also got a load of Steven Erkison's Malazan books, same applies)

Not going free I have

Dreadnoughts (webshop hardback) - £10 + £4 if posted
Megatropolis (webshop hardback) - £10 + £4 if posted
I've also got a spare copy of Dave Roach's excellent A Very British Affair: The Best of Classic Romance Comics - £20 + £6 postage (it's heavy!)
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Barrington Boots

Dreadnoughts & A Very British Affair spoken for, cheers!

An errata to the above - Megatropolis isn't a webshop exclusive, but the standard hardback version. Apologies.

rpwillis

Hi Luke,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I rarely actually log in here. Would be good if they sent an email if you had a message! I've just sent the money by Paypal. See you at Lawless - not long now!

Richard

Barrington Boots

Got it, thanks mate! Reply sent, see you soon!