Main Menu

Some More STEAM games.....

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 05 February, 2015, 09:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Some other interesting games like.....

Deathtrap, a very slick tower defence set-up with some other bells n whistles. Which I originally mistook for the woeful Playstation-One Game adaption (They added a level with clowns!) of the Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone - Fighting-Fantasy book Deathtrap-Dungeon. Might I add this also reminds me of Hunger-Games, but with less treachery.

Deathtrap-Dungeon for pc is also available on Steam, BTW and I was only guessing it was woeful. Never played it before, but have seen some screenshots and was never impressed. 

There is also, Darkest Dungeon, which is described as a turned based RPG where your party of hero's are effected by the foibles of stress, famine and disease on top of the usual stuff people like that put up with. It's visually impressive with colourful cardboard cut-outs of the antagonist and players in the game up against a equally colourful backdrop ;)

What is weird is that, I could find the Purchase / Add to Cart thing didn't appear on it's store page at first. and at almost twenty dollars I think I will wait.