Main Menu

NEW PROG...

Started by Buddy, 12 August, 2002, 07:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Three words,

GIBSON - DREDD - OOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNNNIIIIICCCCEEEEE!!!!!

Link: www.ximoc.co.uk

paulvonscott

Looking forward to it, prog 1304 will make 5 great progs in a row I hope!

HiEx

I love Gibson's art on Robo Hunter and Halo Jones, but for some reason I've never liked him doing Dredd.

For Dredd art give me the two Colins (MacNeil & Wilson.

HiEx

Oddboy

Once again the new prog has come out and people are forgetting the word "SPOILERS"

So, here it is:

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Meanwhile:  Brilliant Dredd story, can't wait for more.  Gibson has done a wonderful piece of work for this - when most artists 'change' something about a character I'm normally going "OUTRAGE!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" where as this prog Gibson made me go "O Hershey, I love what you've done to your hair!"
Ian Gibson rocks.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Buddy

Yeah, I thought Hershy look great too.

Link: www.ximoc.co.uk

Slippery PD

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Dredd - Really liked this dredd.  It seems as if Mr Rennie is really getting to grips with Dredd.  Black Humour at its best.  Dare I say that if Mr Wagner wanted to retire, I think GR could do the job admirably.  Oh and did I mention the Gibson Art :-))))  

Rogue - Oh look its another Rennie story and well its of high quality too, Tharg please keep GR on this side of the atlantic please.  I liked the Bioware Bomb, nice touch and a throwbacf to GFD Rogue with a little twist.

Bison - OH.  Well it aint got any worse.  I dont like Bison (the cop in the strip) and well I dont care what happens to him.  I also think the pills to cure addiction, was a bit of a convenient coincidence......

SD - Ooooh. Please can we have Wagner and Carlos doing SD all the time.  Old style SD with der happy stick, number 3 cartridges and oh can we have a time bomb please.  can anyone guess I liked this :-)

VC's - This is good too.  Abnett has taken an old strip and plot and breathed some life into it.  Its like picking up an old friend, you know whats gonna happen, your just not sure of the details.  You know that smith is eventually gonna like his Geek colleague, but your interested to know why.  You know the Alien "federation" have something to do with war, but again you want to know why.  I want to know more about Smith's team, Im sure that Abnett will deliver.  

Another good prog.  Really good since 1300, but since Sin City started, weve had a good run of progs with more good than bad.      

McNulty

No arguements here. Long may the quality continue!

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Yeah, this years run of progs has been excellent.

Finnigan Sinister

JimBob

Good to see in Dredd this week that it's not just me who likes the old Ealing movies.