Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Dream Warriors  (Read 8256 times)

The Legendary Shark

• Bionic Fingers
  • Tip: Sharks only attack you if you're wet.
    • View Profile
    • The Sharkpool Blog
Re: The Dream Warriors
« Reply #45 on: 13 February, 2019, 09:42:38 pm »

"Ruddy hooligans!"

Leigh S

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 13 February, 2019, 10:11:12 pm »
Had an incredbly bitter sweet dream the other night, where I dug out a copy of Battle with a beautiful Carlos Strontium Dog cover and strip - the cover had a very vibrant almost neon green Battle logo and the general colours were a bit more bright aqua green/blue than you would expect for Alpha, but really worked.

Inside, the strip was intended as a taster for readers to hop onto 2000AD, and featured Johnny solo against a German Armoured Division - one particlualrly lovely classic round panel of Alpha with german sniper rifle shooting out into the next panel, again in classic Carlos fashion

I woke up both sad I'll never see any more Carlos Stront but also sort of feeling like I had...

JayzusB.Christ

• Bionic Fingers
  • Squealing meat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 13 May, 2019, 05:15:54 pm »
I dreamed last night I was part of a piece of unseen Withnail & I footage (they got stuck in a small, slightly sinister seaside village without their car after the whole Monty debacle, apparently).

I'd been reading Doom Patrol, see. Willoughby Kipling and all.  I've visited Monty's cottage in reality, and their now-demolished London boozer.

I've lost count of the number of Walking Dead dreams I've had my now.
“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest”

paddykafka

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 13 May, 2019, 08:56:00 pm »

Well at least they left your boat without attempting to eat you first, lol. Hope all is good anyways.

JayzusB.Christ

• Bionic Fingers
  • Squealing meat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 13 May, 2019, 09:40:57 pm »

Well at least they left your boat without attempting to eat you first, lol. Hope all is good anyways.

:D
“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest”