Main Menu

Dredd Files needs your help!

Started by davidbishop, 08 October, 2004, 06:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidbishop

An upcoming edition of Dredd Files is going to focus on early Dredd stories from the annuals and sci-fi specials. I've got most of these but am currently missing the following Dredd stories:-

Dan Dare Annual 1979 (published 1978)
Judge Dredd: Ryan's Revenge
Script: Unknown, Artist: Kevin O'Neill

Dan Dare Annual 1980 (published 1979)
Judge Dredd: untitled
Script: Unknown, Artist: Keith Page
Reprinted - Fleetway Quality: Psi-Judge Anderson 08

Can some kindly soul provide me with photocopies of these stories?

davidbishop

LARF

Hi Dave

1980 Dan Dare Dredd Story does not have any credits. Story is about Dredd noticing lights on in his apartment at Christmas and discovers surprise christmas party with all the tooth characters. I have a copy and will gladly scan in the pages for you if you wish, I think artist is MacMahon not really sure though...

Cheers
Mike

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Mangamax

Just about to transfer my vinyl collection to MP3 and i'm sure i've seen somewhere that you can get programs that can filter the crackles and pops out.
So, any ideas where i can find such a thing?
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Lobo Baggins

The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Proudhuff

Does that message above mean you have them now?

If not let me know as the DD'79 is in my hoose somewhere and I could send copies to you or the real thing if you wanted to swap something!

Proud huff
DDT did a job on me

Queen Firey-Bou

yeah yeah, see if you can get the elusive Thargs phone number off him huffster, i wanna send stalkee texts direct to that cute dial.  unless Bish-Op & Tharg fell out of course, over that thing about the plastic cups, censored from TPO, we demand to know !

davidbishop

Happily I have had offers of copies the relevant Dredd stories, so thanks to those who got in touch. I can't wait to see the Dredd Christmas Party tale again - IIRC, it beggars belief. Five stars for that one, I think...;-)

davidbishop

Lobo Baggins

I think artist is MacMahon not really sure though...

Definately not McMahon, although it is full of McMahon swipes...

It's by Keith Page, who's 2000AD work only ever appeared in Annuals.  He's signed it on page 1.
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

ARRISARRIS

...Keith Page? didnt he do some realy naff Thunderbirds comic strips in the early 90's?...