Main Menu

Where can i buy old 200 ad/megazines on-line?

Started by Dr Gonzo, 15 December, 2004, 10:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Gonzo

Does anybody know anywhere on-line where i can buy back issues of the megazine?

I recently managed to get a hold of most of volumes 1+2 and im looking to fill in the gaps. I've managed to plug most of them on ebay and now im only left with Vol 1 issues 3+12 and vol 2 issues 76+81 to get.

Can anybody help?

raspberry reich

i think you can buy them here on the official website
also try silver acre i cant remeber the adress at the moment but thats where i buy old 2000ads and ninja turtle comics

Dr Gonzo

raspberry reich

House of Usher

eBay is generally a very good bet.

It's possible to pick up issues of volumes 1 and 2 very cheaply. Volumes 3 and 4 are more sought after.
STRIKE !!!

raspberry reich

how comes 3 and 4 are more sought after?

VampiraJen

200ad?  never heard of it?  does it have vikings?

raspberry reich

VampiraJen

raspberry reich

naked pixies go round the outside
round the outside.
hmm not quite sure what that means

Oddboy

Guessing here but...

[exaggeration on]

Everyone's got Volumes 1 & 2 - because they were pretty good (up to midway through vol 2 anyway) and bought them when they were released.

No one bought volume 3 because it was mostly pish, and few people bought vol 4 because they didn't know it wasn't still pish, having given up at the end of volume 2.

Now, everyone is collecting again, & trying to fill in the gaps - hense 3 & 4 being more sort after.

There were probably more issues printed of Vol 1 & 2 as well, seeing as sales dwindled after a while.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Dr Gonzo

200 ad is incredible, i cant believe you dont read it :)

Sometimes i type too quickly for my own good.

Buddy

I'm getting rid of all my comics after christmas.

Email me with your address and I'll hoke out the issues you need, I should have those numbers you mentioned.

If anyone needs ANY back issues of 2000ad/Megazine drop me an email, otherwise they're eBay bound.

Conexus

I've Dropped you an email asking fer issues 1378 to (and including) 1383 (the whole blood brothers run and the first ep of Gulag)

I don't know whether the sendmail to aol customers is fixed so, my email address is

Ziainnixon@aol.com

Cheers

colcool007

Try www.26pigs.com as it is a fairly cheap if you want to pick up different issues.

Link: The Man With No Picture