Main Menu

2000AD/2000AD Crossovers.

Started by Roger Godpleton, 11 May, 2005, 05:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

Imagine one 2000 AD strip cross-pollinating with another, to create a vision of 2000 AD beauty, and describe it here.

First of all: Desperate to regain the sight that was so cruelly taken away from her, Psi-Judge Shakta does a psychic search of the galaxy, but she finds a terrifying presence, the cosmic Avenger who quickly possesses her.

Yes that's right boys and girls, it's Anderson:Psi-Division/Shakara in

SHAKTA-RA!!!!

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Mr C

SHAKTA-RA!

Look out everybody, here she comes, the cosmic asian avenger with the script that goes nowhere and yet is strangely compelling! We're doomed for sure if her guide dog of galactic justice sniffs us out!

SHAK-Whack!

Don't worry lads, the blind bint just walked into a lamp-post, we should be alright if we keep quiet.

Will I. Cooling

I've always thought that Sin-Dex/Dredd would be an obvious crossover. You know uber-gangasta uses a D-Jump to escape Dredd, arrives in Download and then hires the gun sharks to do their thing.

I also think that Nemesis/Deadlock vs Dredd (Khaos vs Order) may be fun.

And I still wanna see a end of year PROG devoted to a secret war style battle...preferrably between Khaos vs Order but Good v Evil is just as good.

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.