Main Menu

When I was a very small boy

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 26 December, 2005, 06:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

My birthday is 26th December.

I remember getting an Evil Kenivel bike one year and, about 10am, being told to keep it down (the bike made a vrrrrrrrm noise) because my parents had a hangover.

I was ecstatic that year. I woke up to find the box at the end of my bed and started playing with it, then got shouted down.

I remember, in later years, getting no present. (ie getting the first three fighting fantasy books in a box set, only to have volume three removed and wrapped as a separate present to be given the next day  - guaranteeing double disappointement). Or else the 2000ad annual one day, them the Dredd 24 hours later. Imagine the joy of a 9 year wondering on Christmas if you had the Dredd annual.

Anyway, happy birthday to me. No one else wishes it. No one else will get ne a card. Except Mrs X, whose (genuine) birthday 27/12.
Lock up your spoons!

Rob Spalding

Max Kon

Devons Daddy

happy birthday.
never so clever being at christmas like that.
but still birthdays are good days.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Floyd-the-k

happy birthday, O he who curses Boxing Day.

You should become a Copt, they have Christmas some other day.

now you can shout as much as you like, I suppose.

Bolt-01

Hiccy birdy, and tomorrow for Mrs X.

Bolt-01

Carlsborg Expert

As a small boy I used to weep in butchers shops..

Happy boithday the lotta yah!

Queen Firey-Bou

Dr x-mas sir !   i feel your pain, and your wifes.
 happy birthday to you today
to her tomorrow
and to my eldest mini-bou the day after

and to all prospective parents thinking of conceiving around the spring equinox, don't, it makes for very cold babys who can't get to hospital in the snow, and present hell.
keep yer legs crossed until the rightful time, beltaine/ mayday, that way the babys birthdays are brigantia, early feb & spring is on its way, the christmas credit card bills arent as painful as they were & snowdrops are a blossoming.

Dudley

1 hour 7 minutes late, but FUCK IT.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHAAPPPPYY BBIIRRTTHHDDAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian Bamforth

Happy birthday to you. And Jesus.

ADE

Noisybast

Happy day before yesterday, DOC-TOR!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Trout

Very, very, very late happy birthday Deek!