Main Menu

Megazine changes - full update

Started by Dudley, 17 March, 2006, 03:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

That's awesome news!  Every home should have two!

The Amstor Computer

Marbles --

Perhaps the terms of their DC contracts precluded any Diggle/Jock collections?

Aside from Lenny Zero, was there really anything of Diggle's in 2000AD worth collecting, though?

Grant Goggans

*scratches head

I don't think he wrote anything other than Snow/Tiger, did he?

opaque

Dredd would be preferable but really her doing some normal work would be good, and with a better looking artist I'm looking forwards to it.
Maybe she could even look into why PSI Division are so crap these days?

The Dark Judges look good but I'd like to see what they look like in the daytime. That's one problem with that artwork, it is very black.

Proudhuff

>>>We?re putting out ?The Art of Kenny Who?: The Cam Kennedy Collection?, which as the title suggests is a collection of some of Cam?s more recent Dredd stories, including ?Who? Dares Wins?, ?The Bazooka? and ?Blackout?, amongst many others. That?s just gone off to the printersWe?re putting out ?The Art of Kenny Who?: The Cam Kennedy Collection?, which as the title suggests is a collection of some of Cam?s more recent Dredd stories, including ?Who? Dares Wins?, ?The Bazooka? and ?Blackout?, amongst many others. That?s just gone off to the printers
DDT did a job on me

The Amstor Computer

Having trouble, Huff?

It's the fault of the WIMMIN, I tell ya!

;-)

The Adventurer

Bec & Kawl in hardback's completely absurd. Put those episodes in paperback, for pity's sake. Ongoing series should be in numbered Rainbow Spine paperbacks!

I completely agree. You have no idea how pissed it made me when The Red Seas was released as a HC. It was so pointless. A) there was more then enough matterial to fill a SC collection and B) Only the first Red Seas arc is formated to fit in the tall and narrow HC design. All further HCs will either have to be resized, throwing off the seemlessness of my bookshelf, or have the art shrunk to fit the same HC dimentions.

It's just so wasteful. And the real tragity is the internet crowd I hang with loves pirates and the love comics. But no one in their right mind is going to check out an over priced HC like The Red Seas for less then 100 pages of story. But they would have bought a $16 or $20 TP like hot cakes. So disapointing.

At least Cabs Inc. got the SC treatment. That was one I was worried about.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Will I. Cooling

"Fiends of the Eastern Front: Stalingrad by David Bishop and Colin MacNeil."

I pray to god Bishop's comics writing is better than he last few attempts. If it is this could be a lot of fun.
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

davidbishop

Ha! Imagine the voiceover if somebody made a trailer  for Fiends: Stalingrad...

'From the creator of Soul Sisters, Space Girls, B.L.A.I.R. 1 and Dead Men Walking...

Now writer David Bishop has gotten his hands on a classic 2000 AD strip of the past...

Be afraid. Be very afraid.'

Link: http://viciousimagery.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">http://viciousimagery.blogspot.com/

DavidXBrunt

Hey, if it weren't for Soul Sisters I wouldn't have become a squaxx. And you can comfort yourself with the thought that though there may be more succesful writers that have toiled for Tharg none of them have got a mention in Tony Dlairs Wikipedia entry.

Devons Daddy

overall excellent.
if he can handle the work load its looking good for the future.
but given the with differnt titles before. its not an easy task.

but my groats are confirmed for the next 30 years plus to 2000ad anyway.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!