Main Menu

A plan to save bankrupt airlines

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 27 April, 2006, 05:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Emailed to me:-

Re:  A Plan to  Save Bankrupt Airlines:

Replace all female flight attendants with some  good-looking' strippers!  What  the hell? The attendants have gotten old and  haggard-looking.  They don't  even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?  

The strippers would double, triple, perhaps quadruple the alcohol consumption and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin.  

And, of course, every  heterosexual businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes  for fear of seeing naked women.  Hijackings would come to a  screeching halt and the airline industry would  see record revenues.

Why  the hell didn't Bush think of this?  Why do I still have to do everything  myself?

Sincerely,

Bill Clinton
Lock up your spoons!

Quirkafleeg

I actually found that funny and now feel unclean

The Enigmatic Dr X

That's rich coming from you! I still find myself periodically impersonating Mr T and growling that "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch."
Lock up your spoons!

Keef Monkey

Why is it compulsory that air hostesses cake themselves a foot thick in orangey foundation. They look like oompa loompas, if you took the makeup off their heads would be the size of peanuts. So I'm all for any changes really.

Quirkafleeg

>I still find myself periodically impersonating Mr T and growling that "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch."

Well obviously... but I do feel slightly guilty about it. (And if I was a super-hero I'd def have a 'pimp stick')

judge dreddd

A fair few air hostesses moonlight as strippers / lapdancers. :)

longmanshort

Why is it compulsory that air hostesses cake themselves a foot thick in orangey foundation.

Because otherwise you'd see them as they really are - palid, ill looking things as a result of constantly flitting about between time zones, never getting enough sleep and working in a pressurised, stressful air-conditioned flying tin can where they are automatically exposed to whatever cold/flu/deadly bugs passengers bring on board with them.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++