Main Menu

I wanna buy this one?

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 21 August, 2007, 02:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

I was looking for this particular Prog on Ebay. Without any luck there! I decided to try the online shop here and it seems that they do have some left in stock.

Or do they not?

I'm just double checking.

I want to be sure.

I also want to be sure of the exact price, plus postage and handling fees to Australia.

I need to know the exact amount in Australia Denomination. Becuase the last two time I miscalculated, I was penalised by my bank for overdrawing on my account.

At the moment I slowly paying off a sixety dollar fine. Ouch,

Link: https://secure.2000adonline.com/?PageRequired=backissues&Comic=specials&FirstProg=PROG2000&MaxProg=PROG2007" target="_blank">The online shop.

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/specials/hires/prog2000.jpg">

ThryllSeekyr

I have also e-mailed customer service here about this request.

TordelBack

I tell you Thrylseekr, that "Biggest and Best Prog Ever!" tagline isn't hyperbole - it's a great, great issue.

Peter Wolf

I have one of these too .  [somewhere]  
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

ThryllSeekyr

I want this one, cause I think features a Slaine story that I haven't read yet.

Although I have to admit that collecting this prog and another one, would almost complete this particular set.

Jim_Campbell

"I tell you Thrylseekr, that "Biggest and Best Prog Ever!" tagline isn't hyperbole - it's a great, great issue."

TB shits you not on this, this ranks amongst the very best "jumping on" progs ever produced. You will, however, need your thrill-buffers set maximum in order to avoid burning out your thrill-receptors.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

I, Cosh

this ranks amongst the very best "jumping on" progs ever produced.

As the Prog 200x issues go, I'd say 2007 was easily the best. However, that one you're after does have the finest single episode of Dante ever. That's a fact.

Sorry, can't remember a thing about the Slaine story.
We never really die.

ThryllSeekyr

Sounds great.

Glad I picked a winner.

I just want to know if this really still available from the online shop.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=prog&page=specials&choice=PROG2000" target="_blank">Slaine Beyond is listed there.

TordelBack

What's really great about Prog 2000 is what it represents - 2000AD hadn't just made it to the year 2000, it made it in serious style - the maginficent Bolland cover image of the Tooth heroes flying the flag Iwo Jima fashion on a mound of fallen stable mates and competitors isn't an idle choice.  

Buying that Prog in December 1999 and seeing what it contained was one of the great Fuck Yeah! moments of my history with the comic.  Possibly the only non-anti-climax of the turn of the so-called Millennium.

ThryllSeekyr

Hmm, I'm trying to buy this one now.

Is it possible for me to use a normal bank card rather than a credit or debit card.

It does look as though I can only use a credit card.

Which is problem for me at moment as I am still paying off $45.00 out of $65.00 ( slowly.)overdraft fee. Yeah, that happens everytime I overdraw.

At the moment I'm using my regular bank card to pay for online purchases.

ThryllSeekyr

Actualley, I don't think the Online shop here accepts anything else other than Credit or Debit cards.