Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home 4 episodes (Progs 723 to 726) 24 pages
Return of the King 3 episodes (Progs 733 to 735) 18 pages
Watchdogs 1 episode (Prog 739) 6 pages
The Devil You Know 4 episodes (Progs 750 to 753) 24 pages
Twilight's Last Gleaming 3 episodes (Progs 754 to 756) 18 pages
Young Death 79 pages

Leigh S

Then do an Ennis book or two

Maybe one themed around Judgement Day including Emerald isle and adding in some of the better shorter stories to bring it near 240

Then you could do one with Jonni Kiss/Marshals and the Muzak Killer stuff, plus extras, again plumped up to about 240 pages.

Then a Mechanismo book - 164 pages of Mechanismo, plus some other Meg Dredds from the period
(although looking on the database, the art on these ruined some pretty good stories, sadly)

Robin Low

"A don't see why that's a tragedy, unless you're hankering to see Troubled Souls on the shelves again."

Yes, that's pretty much my reasoning. I'm happy to say I already have the collection, but I think TS is Ennis's most worthwhile effort, all the more impressive for being his first published series.

I understand him wanting control of characters he created, but if I remember rightly he specifically wanted the pathetic characters from A Few Troubles More (right title?), which was drivel.

Regards

Robin

Robin Low

"save yourself the bother and get the Hellblazer spin-off Heartland instead. It's similar, but written after Ennis had spent quite a few years becoming a better writer."

Yes, that was a good one. I kept Heartland when I sold off my Ennis Hellblazers. It's not the only one of Ennis's spin-offs I've found more interesting than the series it came from - I think The Story of You Know Who is so much better than Preacher. One of these days I'll pick up the Saint of Killers spin-off - the only major character aside from Arseface I found remotely likeable.

Regards

Robin

Ignatzmonster

**(*cough*NecropolisGNpleasekaythanx*)**

Jezus Adventurer, cover your mouth, you're contagious as hell.

COUGH#seriouslywhere'sthatfuggin'necropolistbp#COUGHCOUGH

Great now I've got it.