Main Menu

Henry Flint on DC's Haunted Tank

Started by Grant Goggans, 28 February, 2008, 12:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

Sounds like Our Man Flint's got himself another gig at DC Comics... the old Kanigher/Heath Haunted Tank title's coming back in a new miniseries!

Link: http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/02/27/pope-covers-reveals-new-dc-title/#comments" target="_blank">...with a Paul Pope cover!

House of Usher

'Haunted Tank'? Does Henry keep drawing the short straw at DC, or what?
STRIKE !!!

The Adventurer

Oh man, Haunted Tank makes my pants feel funny. At least its getting a competent creative team, quite unlike Bruce Jones on The War that Time Forgot.

But yes, it sure would be great if Flint got to draw a title that was so niche you could chip your teeth on it.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Buddy

Bought the box set of the Alien films for £15 at HMV - not a bad price for two good movies, an ok movie and a totally shit movie, plus the extras that come with each movie - I'm sure even the totally shit one will have interesting extras.

Anyways - I watched (well, skipped through) Alien3 to have a look at the extra footage.

The audio on the dialouge on these parts is a bit ropey, I'm guessing this is because it's taken from unpolished recordings they had to use to add the scenes, or something like that.

Am I guessing right? or is there something wrong with my DVD palyer?

DavidXBrunt

Ah I like the Haunted Tank. The Showcase presents volume is a whole heap of klank-klank-klank/gay laughter fun.