Main Menu

What flavour are you?

Started by Oddboy, 08 August, 2002, 05:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

I taste like bread apparently.

Well there you go, who'd have thought it.

I'd make a great fish sandwich then.

Art

El Spurioso

Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.

I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain.

SovietSam

I taste of Death.

Doesn't everyone want a taste of death? Well they should. Most people deserve death. Keep away from me unless you think you're better than that. I probably won't like you.

Art

Does anyone taste of Tommies Cold Steel?

Generally Contrary

I taste of tea - and let this be an example of advertising, for tea is what I shall now drink.

Tea?  I was hoping for something a little more interesting, but when you choose ALL the superpowers I guess you deserve no less.

Andy B.

James

Well I tatse of coffee. Which is funny 'cos I smell like coffee too, 'cos I spend most of my time making the bastard stuff for ungrateful wankers!

thankyouthatwillbeall

W. R. Logan

chocolate.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theclassof79" target="_blank">Class Of '79

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/flavour/2.png">

HiEx

I think I taste like Caramel Latte, although Mrs.HiEx might give you a different answer!

HiEx

DavidXBrunt

I taste of death. Or, failing that, lemon.

I'm really upset.

Tu-plang

Oh gee, I taste like tea.
I also dash about like a twat wearing waistcoats and cravats, and have a cat called wosley.

Or Vanilla, I like that one better.

Mudcrab

Hooray! I'm unique!! So far anyway, I taste like menthol. Refreshing and all that, but some people don't like me. An aquired taste it seems.

Otherwise I'd be coffee apparently.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Oddboy

There seems to be a very high amount of tea & coffee flavoured Tooth fans...    now where did I leave my amateur psychology books?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Aaron Smurf Murphy

...I'm Beef...I don't even eat Beef..

Finnigan Sinister

eggonlegs