Main Menu

Small press stockists

Started by Emperor, 29 August, 2009, 02:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

That's great news Bolt, you must be chuffed
DDT did a job on me

Daveycandlish

I've sent copies of PARAGON #5 off today, so expect to see it on the shelves of Forbidden Planet Manchester, Worlds Apart in Liverpool and Nostalgia & Comics in Birmingham very soon!

Go on, go and have a browse and see what else is there!

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

HOO-HAA

If it all possible, I find that the best way to get a store (big/ small/ midlist) to stock your product is to turn up in person, book/ comic in hand, and simply ask them. If it looks the part (pro looking print/ cover etc.) I think the manager will probably take a chance on it - perhaps on sale-or-return conditions. 

Emperor

Certified Indy Friendly Comic Shops:

www.spxpo.com/indie-friendly-stores
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Bolt-01

Remember me saying that FP were stocking FQ and Something Wicked at three of their shops? Well, I have never heard back from them about the stock after it was delivered to them and now they are not returnig emails about invoices. This is for stock they took delivery of in JULY 2010. I'd like to see someone do this to them and not end up in court...

Proudhuff

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 12 January, 2011, 12:49:33 PM
Remember me saying that FP were stocking FQ and Something Wicked at three of their shops? Well, I have never heard back from them about the stock after it was delivered to them and now they are not returnig emails about invoices. This is for stock they took delivery of in JULY 2010. I'd like to see someone do this to them and not end up in court...

I think I said this elsewhere,but they were in Edinburgh FP, I know I bought some there! there is only one copy of Zarjaz 10 still on the shelf.

don't know if that helps....
DDT did a job on me