Main Menu

Help For Snowbound Squaxx

Started by SmallBlueThing, 08 January, 2010, 09:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

I said this in the other thread, but it's worth repeating:

As the UK falls asleep under its heavy blanket of snow, it's becoming obvious that some squaxx are missing prog 1666- and maybe are a bit worried that they won't be able to get out to get it/ it won't come in, before 1667. If that's so- there's a couple of progs at my local newsie, a minute's walk along the road, and I'd be more than happy to pick them up and send them on when everything gets back to normal.

There's two left I think (though I've GOT to go to town tomorrow, and WHS is stocked, so potentially a few more) so if anyone needs me to pick one up, please pm me.

SBT

Gavin_Leahy_Block

A very kind gesture there SBT and I would also like to offer the same especially if your in Ireland, as many people were having trouble getting them, though they seem to of reached us today. Give a PM if you are in need.

Dandontdare

Just got home to find my subs copy and Meg have arrived *phew*

But that is a gentlemanly gesture, good man!

maryanddavid

Good idea, Ive been helped out plenty of times like this, so if anyone needs a prog, my local newsies and Easons have plenty, drop me a line if you want me to get one.

David

Van Dom

I'm planning to brave the elements and head to Easons tomorrow morning. Hopefully they have a prog, if not I'll be contacting you, Gavin or maryanddavid! Thanks for the offer guys!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Darren Stephens

Along similair lines...I have just gone and purchased this prog (the Ampney one, 1666...)from the newsie, as we have had no post this week due to the snow. If anyone wants my sub one when it turns up just give me a shout. :-D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Van Dom

Amazingly there was one in Easons today so I wont need to take you guys up on the offer - this time! But thanks anyway. Great to know the Galaxies Greatest Comic readers looking out for their own! ;)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!