Main Menu

2000ad comics for sale - Great X-Mas present!!

Started by jake_horne, 16 December, 2009, 12:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake_horne

Hi Guys,

Having recently moved house I found my old comics collection in my loft. Since i no longer have the space to hold it i would prefer it went to someone who will appreciate it rather than to the comic shop for them to profit off.

If anyone has a young child who wants to get off to a substantial collection start, or if any of you want to add to your own collections then please get in touch!

The comics i have are (approximately) as follows:

800 x 2000ad weekly between 1-1100 inc 1-10

60-80 Best of 2000ad inc No1

50-60 Judge Dread Megazine

20 2000ad Graphic Novels

40 Starblazer Comics

And various other comics

If this sounds of interest than please feel free to call me on 07989 780 971 or e mail me jake_horne(at)hotmail.com. I live in Manchester and you would have to collect, price would be very reasonable for the right buyer.

ThryllSeekyr

I beginning to think that official 2000AD libaries should be set up around all over the world.

Made up of the contributions of people like the one above.

There seems to be plenty of loyal collectors selling their stuff.

Which is good for people like me, you would like fill in the gaps in my collections.

Though it's always likely that these sellers might one day regret selling what they worked so hard to collect and ask for their collection back or they might just want ot read it all again.

Putting their stuff in libary would solve alot problem, but still leave you out of pocket if your just selling for the money and not the extra space.

Then there always the odd vandal who likes defacing books, ripping out pages.

My plan is that you alteast have a place where you and others can look at back issues.

I'd rule out borrowing, where theft and vandalism are way too easy.