Main Menu

What A Fantastic Night

Started by Felix Vane, 24 December, 2009, 02:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felix Vane

I'm actually on a break from my menopause, thus the positive content of this thread.

Peter Wolf

Bunch of soppy Cunts.

Merry bloody Xmas

;)
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Roger Godpleton

I can't find the fifth stocking. May have to use a santa hat instead.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Van Dom

Ohhh, what a heartwarming thread this is!!!
I can't add to it much, except to say right now I'm sitting in my kids' room in the middle of my daughter and son who have just gone to sleep. We had the curtains open at their request, green twinkly star lights on, lying back in the bed and watching the skies for santa.
The laptop was sitting on the bedside table, with the Norad Santa Tracker active so we could watch as Santa got closer and closer to Ireland. The both fell asleep whil staring out the window at the stars.
My wife is in the other room trying to get our youngest asleep, but he's still singing "Jingie Bums" (he cant pronounce Jingle Bells properly) at the top of his voice! Another half an hour of that to look forward to I'd say! I'll just stay here until then, then me and the missus will go order our Chow Mein takeaways and get the Santy stuff down out of the attic.

I'm pretty happy with my Santa haul this year, we were on a tight budget what with the recession and all, but I found some good stuff that I know they'll love. Kicking myself though that I didn't get "Neville" from the Thomas the Tank Engine range for my son. I had loads of stuff bought for him already and figured he'd forget about Neville, but for some reason its the only thing he's been talking about all day. Neville, Neville, Neville. ! I just know that tomorrow, despite all the other really cool stuff Santa will bring for him, the first thing he'll say is: "but...where's Neville?" !!! Oh well, can't do anything about it now.

Hey guys, have a great one and thanks for helping make this an enjoyable year. I'm not the most prolific poster in the world (I think my ratio is .4 posts per day and I've been here for quite a while) but I read every thread and enjoy all your ramblings! Best wishes to you and yours and I'll continue to catch up with you all here next year!

Mata ne!!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Felix Vane

That alone was a heart warming post Van  :) Merry Christmas.