Main Menu

I-95 The asshole Song

Started by Emp, 10 October, 2010, 12:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emp

Just look it up on you tube....i think i may have to memorize it!

Jared Katooie

You didn't even give us a link! Scandalous.

Just for that I'm hijacking this thread. It's now about why chunky peanut butter is better than smooth.

There are numerous reasons for this, but chief among them is the fact that the chunky variety of peanut butter contains actual pieces of peanut which add a delicious salty tang to the potentially over-sweet flavour of the peanut butter. Peanut pieces also help trigger production of mood-improving chemicals in the human brain.

For these reasons - and others I maintain that the chunky variety of peanut butter is vastly superior to it's smooth counterpart.

Emp

you are the prime example of an asshole :lol: well done

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 10 October, 2010, 02:01:33 AM

Just for that I'm hijacking this thread. It's now about why chunky peanut butter is better than smooth.

There are numerous reasons for this, but chief among them is the fact that the chunky variety of peanut butter contains actual pieces of peanut which add a delicious salty tang to the potentially over-sweet flavour of the peanut butter. Peanut pieces also help trigger production of mood-improving chemicals in the human brain.

For these reasons - and others I maintain that the chunky variety of peanut butter is vastly superior to it's smooth counterpart.

I didnt want to look it up on youtube.

but crunchy peanut butter is definately superior to smooth but it has to have salt in it as unsalted is no good.Added sugar is no good either and preferably without Palm oil as i find that some peanut butter is too oily like Meridian.Whole earth peanut butter doesnt contain any palm oil.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Emperor

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 10 October, 2010, 02:01:33 AM

Well as it appears to be me ordering people to look this up I should link to it. Possibly NSFW:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=85gO8XLb4ug

Oddly reminds me of this, VNSFW:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p64FvyOBj4

Of course, it'd be remiss of me to not link to this, might not be SFW:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVRRSXebggU
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+