Main Menu

November Previews, for January shipping

Started by Grant Goggans, 29 October, 2009, 08:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: radiator on 03 November, 2009, 10:45:51 AM
Heroes Be Damned, the series after that is - apart from a double-length epilogue - already written, and will, I assume, see print shortly after Hero, so there should be a lot of material ready for the early part of next year.
[/quote]

And the news just gets better!

Mike Gloady

OH JOY!

Now we're in the home straight I'm sort of hoping for a semi-residency of Dante for a while (although Fraser & Burns' workload may interfere with that) and a mega-epic concluding storyline (although given all the plotlines that will probably need to be tied up, I doubt we can expect anything else). 

I'm thinking the collection after "Amerika", the tenth, might be the last?  I'm all a-quiver!
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

bluemeanie

COMMANDO FORCES

Thank God for that, I thought I was going mad after reading that twice :o

Hell Trekker

Prog 2010 should be in shops next Wednesday!  The last pack ended with 1663.  Is this the proper timing for when prog 2010 was originally released?

Mike Gloady

I think it's 1664, 1665 and THEN Prog 2010.  It being a bit more pricy and thicker, you might be getting a three prog pack this time out.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 08 January, 2010, 09:50:49 AM
I think it's 1664, 1665 and THEN Prog 2010.  It being a bit more pricy and thicker, you might be getting a three prog pack this time out.

Calloo! Callay! Diamond are shipping the December pack to Auxtralia this week! Plus the remainder of my local's order of Prog 2010.

Still no hide nor hair sign of Robo-Hunter Case Files  ::)
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: Grant Goggans on 29 October, 2009, 08:58:06 PM
Only the progs and the Meg in the current Previews:

2000 AD PACK
Issue # 8
Ship Date: 1/27/2010
SKU: NOV090899
Regular Price: $18.00

JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE
Issue # 293
Ship Date: 1/06/2010

Wow, pinch me -- Diamond shipped both  a prog pack & a meg to  Auxtralia the same week.

It would be irude & uncouth to draw attention to the disprepancy between the proposed shipping date & the fact that it's actually February now  ::)

Hellblazer: Pandemonium & Mr Amperduke graphic novel arrived today too
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Grant Goggans

Just realized we haven't seen Meg 291-292 yet in this region.  Did you get those okay, Stevie?

O Lucky Stevie!

Uh-oh. I hate to tell you mate, but Diamond West Coast has been shipping the Meg to the Antipodes in the fortnight between the Prog packs. Which is why Stevie was taken aback by both lobbing up the same week.

Awwww man, those Thrill Suckers obviously moved into Memphis BIG TIME post 8/16*

Let say we drop a microscopic black hole on the joint from orbit, thus forcing Diamond to rebuild an infestation-free distro centre that actually distributes?

*that's as in 1977 kidlets