Main Menu

Isn't Kevin Levell brilliant!

Started by LARF, 09 April, 2010, 05:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

The man is a total cnut - look at him enjoying two drinks while this poor fan boy has none. E-vil.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Dandontdare on 09 April, 2010, 10:45:02 PM
I can certainly vouch for his arsomness.

After I bought his Judge Death pic in the Hi-ex charity auction, he contacted me and offered to do me another free sketch of my choice. I asked for a Johnny and Wulf, and within just a few days, it dropped onto my doormat this morning. Here's the both of them:

Cheers Kev - What a gent!

(Now I just wish he'd hurry up and become famous so they'll appreciate... ;))

You're right! That's too fucking nice! Pull yourself together, Kev!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Buttonman on 09 April, 2010, 11:40:56 PM
The man is a total cnut

Careful now -- that's the sort of talk that gets you thrown out of places like the John Byrne Forum!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Emperor

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 10 April, 2010, 12:24:52 AM
Quote from: Buttonman on 09 April, 2010, 11:40:56 PM
The man is a total cnut

Careful now -- that's the sort of talk that gets you thrown out of places like the John Byrne Forum!

Or thrown into them.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

COMMANDO FORCES

A bright future is beckoning Kev at a fast pace. I just think it's great that we have witnessed the creation of this droid.

Pete Wells

So, he's a pretty boy, amazingly talented, generous with his time and damn nice to boot? He must be up to something, I don't trust him!

BURN THE LEVELL!

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Zarjazzer

Congratulations to Kev Levell.Hope to see some more of your (paid) gigs soon.

Well done to LARF for talent spotting!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Kev Levell

I don't quite know what to say.

I've been totally blown away reading such warm comments from all of you. I shall endeavour to deserve them...

Thanks everyone, you don't know how heartening it is to hear this kind of support from you all.

You're all beautiful people and I've come over all emotional now!  :'(

Emperor

Quote from: KevLev on 10 April, 2010, 03:49:19 PMYou're all beautiful people and I've come over all emotional now!  :'(

And now we burn him!! Bring forth the wickerman!! The prettiest amongst us must die, as it has been done for generations (or since Pete Wells mentioned it), so we have bountiful harvests.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

johnnystress

To add to the adulation- Kevs Batman and Robin Xmas pic is one of the best images I've seen in ages

Darren Stephens

Quote from: johnnystress on 10 April, 2010, 04:01:48 PM
To add to the adulation- Kevs Batman and Robin Xmas pic is one of the best images I've seen in ages

For some reason thats not showing up for me. I copied and pasted the link into me browser gubbins....what a great pic that is.  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Proudhuff

A loverly chap and arsom artist, just missed getting a sketch from him due to trains etc... next year perhaps...
DDT did a job on me