Main Menu

Some nice pictures of Dan Dare

Started by Colin YNWA, 22 March, 2010, 09:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

A wee while ago I stated in error there was this great website about people drawing Zorro who happens to be a character I really enjoy. So anyway what it was really was a bunch of comic arts who every week draw a different character and its a blinding website.

Anyway this week the character has been Dan Dare and there's some brillant stuff. Check it out... or don't whatever you fancy.

http://comictwart.blogspot.com/

johnnystress

Excellent

that's going in my bookmarks

Daveycandlish

I grew up reading Dan Dare, both the 50's and 80's version of Eagle. And although I got 2000ad, I never really enjoyed Dare in that version. But these pictures are just fantastic! A great find  Colin!
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

JOE SOAP

Colin YNWA

I'm a big fan of the version of that one that's up side down. Its really fun.

Emperor

Drawer Geeks (which includes Kevlev) do something similar:

www.drawergeeks.com
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Emperor on 22 March, 2010, 08:42:50 PM
Drawer Geeks (which includes Kevlev) do something similar:

www.drawergeeks.com

Blimey who are these guys? This stuff is just awesome.  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :o
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

SuperSurfer

johnnystress