Main Menu

2000AD @ Google+

Started by Emperor, 08 November, 2011, 02:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Business accounts have opened and Tharg is in like a shot:

http://plus.google.com/108163446899401670114

Follow, share and recommend to all and sundry.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Bolt-01

Plussed, or whatever the term is...

IAMTHESYSTEM

I have plussed it, er without actuallymeaning to do it.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

The Legendary Shark

I have clicked some things and whatever like, you know?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bhuna

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Zarjazzer

hey that Ichabod Azrael story looks fantastic.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Colin YNWA

Uh it has exclusives about Andy Diggle and the Prog now. Very cool!

maryanddavid

What is google+, I know its a facebook(which Im not on) type thing, and ive had a few requests, why should I join?

David

Emperor

Quote from: maryanddavid on 09 November, 2011, 10:08:54 PM
What is google+, I know its a facebook(which Im not on) type thing, and ive had a few requests, why should I join?

It is Google's social media site and aims to draw together all of its offerings in one place - it has stronger controls on what you share and with whom and a more intuitive system for arranging the people you know into groups (which really helps with the sharing). On less technical front it seems to be picking up people who are fed up with Facebook and so you might get a more... tech savvy/creative crowd there (probably one of the reasons I'm still banned).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+