Main Menu

Hi

Started by Ricky, 03 December, 2002, 03:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky

HI Everyone, I have been a fan of 2000AD for a very long time, I have only just found out about this sit, and it is really cool.  I hope that who ever reads this will give me a icon next to my name in the chat room. I hope to here from you soon.

Ricky

karne

Lo' there RICKY. If your icon is still not appearing type /icon reefer2 when you go in the chatroom exactly as I have done here making sure there is a space between the "icon" and "reefer" and no space between "reefer" and "2". That should do the trick. Welcome to the best site on the net and the best community anywhere.

Regards
karne the sycophantic

karne

Actually, where I live the community's really a lot better.

Regards
karne the turncoat

Tu-plang

Where is this story?  I remember it being for Prog 1313 but it didn't show and now it doesn't look to be in Prog 2003 either.

Need now!  Looks zarjaz!

Devons Daddy

welcome fellow squaxx.
you are now a citizen of the galaxys finest web site.

come here often. talk about tooth and above all enjoy it.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Ricky

HI,

Thank you for your help, Karne I will try that now. Thank you for the welcome, I'm sure that I will enjoy my time here.

Ricky

Tommo

Hi Ricky, I'm new as well.

karne

Lo' to you as well Tommo.

Devons Daddy

so many new faces suddenly
hi tommo
just for the record karne and i are not the officail greeters.
 but when you say your new? do you mean as in just out of the box. smelling all nice, or as in  first time here.
which ever it is HELLO
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

mongor2003

Hello everybody, I'm new too, been hanging around observing for a while but only just figured out how to sign up,been posting for about a week now, cool site to just hang out on, sort of like hanging out in an old-skool comic shop and chatting with the other regular customers...only slower. How do I get an icon by the way ?

2000AD Online

hello to both of you beware be vigilant behave or bes***oed ie thrown out on your ass

mongor2003

You wouldnt be refering to a certain cyberstalking wannabe scriptwriter would you ?

2000AD Online

Woolly

Erm..hello. I guesss i may as well say that i'm fairley new here as well. Hope youre all OK!

P.S. Sorry i havent sorted an icon yet, only i'm one of these lazy hippy types who keeps putting these things off till 'next time'.....

Take it easy dudes (and dudettes)!