Main Menu

Wanted, DFC

Started by maryanddavid, 05 February, 2011, 04:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryanddavid

Does anyone on the board have or know where I can pick up issues of the DFC comic that came out a few years back. I know that they are putting out GNs of some of the material, but Id like to get hold of the issues.

David

SmallBlueThing

They do come up on ebay from time to time. I picked up the first twenty fot about a quid each a while back. Alternatively, you might try contacting them through the dfc website, which was still going last i checked, as they were advertising that they still had stock.
SBT

Professor Bear

It was a subscription-exclusive, so I can imagine they're a bit like hens teeth.
Ebay and Play.com/Amazon markets are probably your best bet.

maryanddavid

Dash Decent

The Mezolith GN is excellent.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

SmallBlueThing

Excellent David, i'll have a look at that come payday this week.
And, if it hasnt already arrived, your spaceship away is flying over the irish sea as i type. Posted on saturday, so should be with you shortly.
SBT

SmallBlueThing

Mezolith is indeed superb. There was nothing in the first twenty that ive read to equal it, and i have a feeling that it's probably (from the point of view of an adult) the stand-out DFC strip. However, i cant praise the comic enough, and really want a complete run of them. Any news on its successor, Phoenix?
SBT

maryanddavid

SBT, Many thanks, I got the Spaceships away on friday, Just opened it this morning, and what a cover. I will have a good read this eve, there will be a copy of Emerald Isle winging its way to in the morning.

David