Main Menu

2000ADs, Megs and all manner of shizzle for sale!

Started by betel_uk, 22 August, 2012, 11:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

betel_uk

Hi everyone, not been on the forums much recently due to major house renovations... But that's (hopefully!) coming to an end so I'm back!

Anyway, I've still been picking up the odd collection here and there so I've 1000s of 2000ADs and associated titles available if anyone's looking out for anything. Happy to look for anything you want be it a single prog or a massive run. Obviously happy to discount large purchases and will ship anywhere worldwide.

Drop me a PM or reply here...

Thanks for looking!

Ian

Trout

I love your forum pic.  :)

Any spare badges?

Also, let me know when your parcel arrives (Prog 1208 via eBay).

- Trout

betel_uk

Quote from: Trout on 22 August, 2012, 11:25:37 AM
I love your forum pic.  :)

Any spare badges?

Also, let me know when your parcel arrives (Prog 1208 via eBay).

- Trout

I have to admit, I lifted it from Google... :-[

Prog arrived safely yesterday Trout, thanks very much... I'll sort you some eBay feedback when I'm next over there!

Ian

Trout

Great stuff, thanks.

Public service message: betel_uk is one of the good guys. Do not hesitate to buy, sell or otherwise deal with him.*

- Trout

* That's not "deal with him" in a fatal way. Please don't kill him.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

betel_uk

:-X

Mmmrrph, mmmmrrph... Someone just bundled me into the boot of their car and now it feels like I'm being driven down a dirt track...

Dandontdare

I love the way most people would buy the odd few back-progs here and there, but Betel buys "the odd collection"  :D

Never been a customer, but I've been around here long enough to know he's the go-to dude for retro thrillpower.

blixab

Told him it was like a drug a long while back - and to think he just wanted to sell on all he had to start with!!

Are the floorboards groaning under the weight of progs yet Ian?

And on a H&S theme, presume you don't allow anyone to read too many in one sitting?

betel_uk

Hey Dave, how you doing!

Quote from: blixab on 22 August, 2012, 11:51:48 PM
Are the floorboards groaning under the weight of progs yet Ian?

And on a H&S theme, presume you don't allow anyone to read too many in one sitting?

I've had to rent storage!!!  :-[

All progs are sent out with the Standard Justice Department warning and a gory picture of a pair of blown thrill circuits!  ;)

EddieHitler

Hello

Do you have any early progs i.e 45 - 50?

Many thanks

betel_uk

Quote from: charleswalter1860 on 25 August, 2012, 10:34:12 PM
Do you have any early progs i.e 45 - 50?

Got copies of most things at the moment... I've dropped you a PM

betel_uk

Joe Scummer

Hi Ian
do you happen to have copies of 1760 - 1763, and then 1769 to date available (up to 1799 I think)?
If so please could you PM with a price/postage etc.
I seem to have stopped reading when a subscription came to an end.
Thanks

betel_uk

Quote from: Joe Scummer on 03 September, 2012, 12:04:43 AM
Hi Ian
do you happen to have copies of 1760 - 1763, and then 1769 to date available (up to 1799 I think)?
My latest progs are a bit thin on the ground... Most in that range are listed:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170903438717
I think I might have a couple of others... I'll drop you a PM...

betel_uk

I should also mention: the free gifts are now spoken for so I've taken that listing down.