Main Menu

Greeting all fellow Earthlets

Started by spacedraptor, 18 November, 2011, 10:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacedraptor

Hi to all interested.
I've been reading 200 AD since i was 8 years old in 77 I've had a break from 90's until now but now i'm back reading on a weekly basis. It's good to be reading again i've missed so much new strips etc. but i'm catching up. slowly!

anyway it's good to be here with fellow fans
:D

TordelBack

You've come to a good place, welcome!

Psidude

DrJomster

Welcome aboard!

Get into the graphic novel reprints. Rebellion has done a stunning job with them!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

spacedraptor

Cheers for the welcome dudes. I'll checkout the graphic novel reprints. i have my subscription to the current issues & megazine loving the new stories. PsiDude we share the same Tattoo mate except mines on my arm not leg. congrats of having such good taste mate. Andersons a babe lol.

spacedraptor

[Emp edit: fixing formatting ]

Psidude

outstanding tattoo bud great line work ,got a dredd on my other arm love the prog that much welcome again andersons on the inside of my right arm not as large as yours :)

betel_uk

spacedraptor

Thought i was having an original idea when i started getting the tattoo done. i had to laugh when i joined the forum & seen yours, it's awsome love the background work you've had done.

i feel like i have a brother at arms in the 2000 AD war torn universe.

here's the colour work so far.

[Emp edit: fixing formatting ]

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard, enjoy catching up and have fun

Psidude

H ha me to sould have had a copy right put on it lol i thought the same thing when i got my tattoo,nobody will get this obscure anderson art work! but its nice theres some one with the same love for the prog as myself your going to fit in well here very nice people love the colour work :)

Alien Goodness

Quote from: spacedraptor on 18 November, 2011, 10:40:30 PM
Hi to all interested.
I've been reading 200 AD since i was 8 years old in 77 I've had a break from 90's until now but now i'm back reading on a weekly basis. It's good to be reading again i've missed so much new strips etc. but i'm catching up. slowly!

anyway it's good to be here with fellow fans
:D

SNAP! You're similar to me - I started reading 2000AD in '77 and read every issue until '90/'91. Then in 2011 I started reading weekly again. It's good to be back and I look forward to catching up on what I've missed.