Main Menu

There is nothing to see here

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 27 March, 2013, 09:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

JayzusB.Christ

[spoiler]                                                  [/spoiler]

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Trout

Goaty

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I would suggest that the waveform of this thread in itself, is meaningless and unobservable, but the square of this thread as a function of time, describes the probability of something being posted here.
You may quote me on that.

von Boom

I would offer another theory that all the threads on the internet will approach infinity, therefore this thread will have a finite number of posts and as such any finite number over infinity is essentially zero.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: El Pops on 28 March, 2013, 11:38:12 AM
I would suggest that the waveform of this thread in itself, is meaningless and unobservable, but the square of this thread as a function of time, describes the probability of something being posted here.

Quote from: von Boom on 28 March, 2013, 01:18:10 PM
I would offer another theory that all the threads on the internet will approach infinity, therefore this thread will have a finite number of posts and as such any finite number over infinity is essentially zero.

Ah, neither of you were here back then, and us old-timers tend not to talk about it, but beware of what you say. You do not know the horror of... thread zero.
Lock up your spoons!

Trout

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 28 March, 2013, 01:53:23 PM
Ah, neither of you were here back then, and us old-timers tend not to talk about it, but beware of what you say. You do not know the horror of... thread zero.

Shut up. *glares*

The Enigmatic Dr X

Ignore the nay-sayers. It was real. It is real. It will be real again.

It waits, watching from the cracks between your keyboard and lurking behing the pixels of your monitor. Without the holy chant to bind it ("koommm-skree!") there is nothing to stop it rising from its slumber once again.

Fear it. Thread Zero is not gone. It is simply...
Lock up your spoons!