Main Menu

WTB Dark World Creations 70MM Judge Dredd

Started by Viper1, 07 April, 2015, 11:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper1

Howdy,

Just popped over to Dark World Creations Web site to pick up a 70mm Dredd to find they are no longer available. There's none listed on ebay so i figured i would ask here if anyone can help me out?

Regards

Simon
"Of all the things to worry about, the Wookie has no pants..."

COMMANDO FORCES

That is rather strange! You'd think that they'd keep Dredd in stock at all times.

Mangamax

No, they do this from time to time, discontinuing certain figures. Seems financial suicide to me, especially as its the main character and not a minor one, like the Citi-Block bloke.
Maybe the contract is to make only so many?
Maybe they junked him so folk have no choice to go for the much more expensive one of him on his bike?
Who knows.
BTW - i think they also mentioned a while back that Rogue would be discontinued, but he's still available. Maybe that they just stop making them then and wait 'till stocks run out.
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Viper1

Yep, i was quite surprised myself.

I just bought the Anderson figure from their eBay store and figured I'd double check just in case they have any left and it would appear the Dredd is now discontinued. It looks like they're discontinuing the figures as soon as the molds are approaching the end of their life.
I guess they figure it would not be financially viable to spend money remolding.

Curse me metal britches i should have picked one up sooner!
"Of all the things to worry about, the Wookie has no pants..."