Main Menu

Prog 2010: Your Move Eathlets

Started by James Stacey, 12 December, 2009, 10:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

After the thrill-less weekend, I had to re-read the whole prog, great thing is no loss of TP on re-reading, so if yer circuits are dipping you know what to do.
DDT did a job on me

Grant Goggans

Necropost!

I just had to say that I've had an incredibly disappointing and aggravating and expensive day and learned that my next two out-of-town foodie BBQ trips are BOTH going to have to be scrubbed, and my reread brought me to Al Ewing's Little Town of Bethlehem story and I laughed like a drain, like I haven't in weeks.  Man alive, I needed that laugh.  I feel so much better now.  I'd forgotten how good this episode is.

Funt Solo

Necropost!

This is the 2009 (year) 100-page winter special prog 2010 (really prog 1665 and a half).  Just to be clear.

So: I've got a puzzler - there's a page just before the Nikolai Dante story: it's got a pair of glowing white eyes and above it the text "RIP?"

Those eyes look like Rogue Trooper, perhaps.  Does anyone know what this page is referencing?
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

Funt Solo

Thanks, Frank: I feel a bit silly for not realizing that without help.  How many glowing-eyed characters are there, after all?
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

Frank

Your punishment is to write an entertaining and perceptive review of the prog(s) in question.