Main Menu

Sideshow Vote: Hell freezes over

Started by broodblik, 28 February, 2022, 02:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexF

Just end it on a cliffhanger on part 23 of a Mega-Epic and then refuse to publish any more

Link Prime

I would like it to happen, and I would like John Wagner to write it.
In a nutshell; the strength that the 'real time ageing' brought to the character has now dissipated.

Rico can fill the tight boots.

Huey2

Kill him but not as some massively publicised event - just drop it on us out of nowhere.

As far as death goes, Dredd has the ability to have his cake and eat it. He can permanently killed off but easily replaced by an identical copy. Way back in Sector House, twenty two years ago, we learnt that there were a load of other clones waiting in the wings as well as Rico.

broodblik

You have until Monday to decide the ultimate fate of Joe
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

The majority felt it was time the creator end the creation

Voting closed the winner:

Do it John
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.