Main Menu

Seen X-Men 2 today at a press screening

Started by Buddy, 28 April, 2003, 05:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Great Stuff.
Nightcrawller kicks ass.
I was concerned when Alan Cumming was chosen for the part, but man O man is he good. The opening sequence shows just how much potential Nightcrawler has, and you better be on his side.

I'll post a full review on ximoc as soon as I get the chance.

Link: http://www.ximoc.co.uk" target="_blank">ximoc

longmanshort

Just been to see Bulletproof Monk (pleeeeeeeease don't bother!) and it was like they'd designed the adverts just for me: Matrix, Terminator 3, X-Men, Hulk, Tomb Raider.

X-Men looks the best tho - sent shivers down my spine when Xavier said 'I pity the person who walks into that school looking for trouble'.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Buddy

Yeah, well LOTS of people walk into the school lookin for trouble and boy, that Wolverine sure does get mean when his backs up. No mercy..

Really lokin forward to Matrix. I think that'll be THE movie of the year (until The Return Of The King in December anyway)

longmanshort

Very true. But can't quite believe that the twins in white suits and dreadlocks are the builders off of that Carol Vorderman home improvement show!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Buddy

Aparently so, never seen the programme so don't know how they are. It just goes to show ya.... anythings possible in the wacky world of hollywood..

Devons Daddy

matrix opens here the same day as the US.
!!!!!i have a ticket.!!!!!!

i cant bloody wait.

i have heard Xmen 2 is darker and even better then x-men. i will be going next week when it opens here.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!