Main Menu

Batman Help Wanted!!!

Started by Floyd-the-k, 21 January, 2004, 08:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floyd-the-k

Hello all.  I`ve just heard, via this board, that the 60s Batman tv show is on cable tv in Britain.  Would someone who can get this be willing to make a huge tape for me? Of course, I`d pay for the tape and mailing costs and throw in some other incentive (some 2000AD postcards?)

thanks in anticipation,

Floyd

ukdane

some 2000AD postcards
See Tharg, the man's got too many of them!

;-)
Cheers

-Daney

ukdane

BTW: If anyones up for it, I'm always looking for recordings (LP) of Have I Got News For You.
(Thanks DXB)
Cheers

-Daney

Mr D

I'd tape a bunch for you, but it's only be some that r on next week as I'm at the girlfriend's for a week. Not got Sky... But willing to tape em for you if you want.
Got the 'movie' too if you want on VHS

Hurrah for Adam West!

Floyd-the-k

well, just as many as you can would be fine, I`m not perfectionist about this. It would be much appreciated.
  Don`t worry about the movie, I bought it when a video shop near here closed down. The best 200 yen I ever spent, since ROy and I must have watched it at least 200 times.
 you can mail me directly about this...just the biggest tape you can get with as many episodes as possible on it

nanananananananananananan

Floyd!

Devons Daddy

back on tv in the uk.
this was likely to be the anniversary of it first tv appearance in the US.
which was a couple of weeks back.

local sad comic fan boy shop owner here had a big thing on it.display of pictures from the orignal show. some book son it and a full bat man section offering the many images of the masked one.

Adam west opened the oxford street FP. back when it was a comic shop.which i felt was very fitting of such a event.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

Was at FP New Oxford St. yesterday - they've got more copies of http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/mediumres/302.jpg"> then you could shake lots of sticks at.

All comics ?1 or 3 for ?1.
Lots of old random 2K stuff.
Better set your phaser to stun.