Main Menu

GREAT MERCHANDISE!!!!!

Started by Devons Daddy, 10 April, 2004, 01:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

And I want something comics-related that isn't designed for overly flamboyant, half-pint-drinking nutcases.

I'm perfectly comfortable in a polo shirt, and I enjoy both the shirts I bought at Dreddcon.

I already have more garish comics-related t-shirts, and I never wear them outside the house, as they're just too much for me.

Bou, why don't you just go the whole hog and paint yourself in bright colours, then run naked down the street?

Just not my street, please.

- Trout

Mr C

I'll second that Trout. (the polo shirts, not Bou)

But I really, really want a leather jacket with Two Ton Tony Tubbs on the back like Tiplodocus has!

Wake

The old DreddCon t-shirts are in stock. I just made a mistake when I was uploading them.

Postage is calculated based on the total weight of the products ordered, plus ?1 to pay for packaging - so if it's expensive, then it means the thing you are buying is heavy.

If something looks particularly odd, tell me and I'll double check the weight.

Cheers,

Wake

Wake

Price for posting one polo shirt from the Future Shop

UK - 1st Class - 2.09
UK - 2nd Class - 1.87
UK - Standard Parcel - 4.15
Small Packet Europe - 2.92
Small Packet Airmail - 4.41

Standard Parcel is not the best method for light stuff. You can check the alternatives by looking at your basket.

Cheers,

Wake

Devons Daddy

there you go
im an idiot
but perhpas such info should be better noted in some way.

MY APOLOGIES REBELLION and board.on my error.
 the polo shirts look great.
 so well done,

looking forward to wearing one at one of the more exclusive golf clubs around here. just cause i can
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Queen Firey-Bou

"Bou, why don't you just go the whole hog and paint yourself in bright colours, then run naked down the street? "

tsk, evil grandad Trout... why don't we buy a comic every week painted by ourselves with bright colours ?
cos it would be crap, if you can get an Art droid to do some 2K art work on my bod, then i'll run down the street of your chooseing nekkid.

okay ?

Oddboy

Sounds like the basis of a great competition!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Queen Firey-Bou

or horror torture punishment , you decide, i don't care...

actually theres a new fariation of con sketch collecting... original droid sketch tattooes, excellent !

Trout

Grandad? I believe I'm younger than you, Miss Wrinkly-Bou. :-)

"original droid sketch tattooes"

is a good idea, if you're into that sort of thing.

One guy at the last Dreddcon had a Carlos tattoo, and got the great man to add his autograph in pen.

Then the mad fan headed straight to the tattoooist's, to have it inked in!

- Trout