Main Menu

Who in Heat

Started by Rio De Fideldo, 11 August, 2004, 02:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petemaskreplica

I saw that one last night. It was shite. The new series can't possibly be worse than that.

VampiraJen

doesn't say much about that era then, does it ........?

Moose

thing is, if frost has been a copper for so long, how did he ever join the force? they used to have a minimum height rule back in the day. he'd be like the little gimp cal employed to play dredd in his movie.

Tu-plang

The new Doctor Who will be great, and on that I will  happily stake my life and the wellbeing of my grandmother.

Devons Daddy

DR WHO
if its got daleks it will work.

i cannot wait to see this. i hope my 7 year old son hides behind the chair. then i know they got it right.

you just know in your heart this is  is going to have huge first episode audience.
and many here whom live in the uk will be among them.

DR WHO. being back on tv. worth the license fee for that alone.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Goosegash

I don't believe David Jason will really be in it -his fee alone would bankrupt the production, surely?

Remember, not so long ago the tabloids were saying said *David Beckham* would have a starring role - load of cobblers, says I. Incidentally, I'm sure Jason is an okay chap, but he has some funny attitudes regarding his past work. He appeared on the classic kids shows "Do Not Adjust Your Set" (along with several Pythons and The Bonzo Dog Band every week), but you will never see a clip of him on it because he's blocking those bits from ever being shown again. Who knows why?

Moose

because he was crap in it?

he wasn't...i saw some of them...but you never see 'a sharp intake of breath' either, do you?

he probably thinks they were arse, but he still lets the bbc show fools and horses endlessly.....

House of Usher

To my mind, David Jason would not be an asset to Dr Who. Like Tiplodocus, I pretty much avoid anything that he's in (except Open All Hours).
STRIKE !!!