Main Menu

Volgan symbol needed

Started by Endjinn, 10 October, 2004, 07:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endjinn

Does anyone have / is able to draw and Charlie Adlard-style Volgan skull symbol for me? I'm totally without art skills and need it for something slightly secret.

The Amstor Computer

"Something slightly secret"? It's an invasion banner, isn't it? You funking double-yellow! You dirty funking Volg-lover!

;-)

ARRISARRIS

...i could maybe do something for you, black and white i assume, but what size, and is there any specific issue that has one in that you really like...

Smiley

something slightly secret

Crushing honest jellied eel noshing Brits under your filthy Mongolian jackboot?

Endjinn

It needs to be about 2 inches high, and wide by however much it needs to be to stay in proportion.

The insurgents Smiley and Dirty Frank have been noted. Secret police are now on their way to take you to be "interogated" by camp upper-class englishmen!

Smiley

Smiley

That's jogged my memory, actually. Pretty sure I did a B&W Volg symbol for someone else years ago with ABC and Rogue symbols too, on a disk somewhere. I'll have a look and try to get it to you this afternoon.

ARRISARRIS

...Endjinn, you should have mail...

Max Kon

Dan and richy can come to me and join my band of brothers fighting the Volg Mennis under Supreme Comrade Hugh.

Smiley

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/endorphinblocker/icon.bmp>

H'mm. Likely not what you need, but what the hey.