Main Menu

html tags

Started by Funt Solo, 04 March, 2005, 03:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

this.style.textDecoration='none'; this.style.fontWeight='normal'" onMouseOver="this.style.cursor='pointer'">just testing
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a lesbian gymkhana.

Art

Ah, I remeber the day when I discovered that the site allowed Script tags... Let's just say it doesn;t allow them now.

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

Max Kon

sorry for the necro post, just wondering if this will work here:
blah blah blah

Max

Max Kon

Max Kon

let's see what isn't needed.

this.style.textDecoration='none'; this.style.fontWeight='normal'" onMouseOver="this.style.cursor='pointer'">did this work?

Max Kon

let's see if i can strip it down a bit more?

Max Kon

this.style.textDecoration='none'; this.style.fontWeight='normal'" onMouseOver="this.style.cursor='pointer'">spoilers'; this.style.textDecoration='none'; this.style.fontWeight='normal'" onMouseOver="this.style.cursor='pointer'">click to see how to do it

Max Kon

this.style.textDecoration='none'; this.style.fontWeight='normal'" onMouseOver="this.style.cursor='pointer'">spoilers&.t/b>'; this.style.textDecoration='none'; this.style.fontWeight='normal'" onMouseOver="this.style.cursor='pointer'">click to see how to do it

Max Kon

Funt Solo

What were you trying to do, anyway?

[He said, embaressed now at having pandered such hacky code on a public forum.]
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a lesbian gymkhana.

Max Kon

well, what i did was try and see how much of your code was spurious, and then tried to stick the code inside it's self to show people what to do, but it screwed itself up. And we can't do text boxes

so i'll have to do it like this:
this is how to do spoilers:

<b style="font-weight:bold; text-decoration:underline" onclick="this.innerHTML='text'; this.style.textDecoration='none'; this.style.fontWeight='normal'" onMouseOver="this.style.cursor='pointer'">spoilers</b>

and you get this:
this.style.textDecoration='none'; this.style.fontWeight='normal'" onMouseOver="this.style.cursor='pointer'">spoilers

Noisybast

Lemme try that...

this.style.textDecoration='none'; this.style.fontWeight='normal'" onMouseOver="this.style.cursor='pointer'">Click this
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!