Main Menu

Breathing Space: hard-bitten thriller or just plain confusing?

Started by longmanshort, 28 September, 2005, 12:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

House of Usher

I don't like it; I think it's a bit rubbish; I don't think it even started well; the art and colouring are very murky in an attempt to make it atmospheric which works against clarity in the story-telling; Trent and Goddard are so rarely addressed individually it was hard to tell them apart until one of them decapitated himself in a bike stunt; the murder mystery is not in the least engrossing.

What happened last week was the pilot dipped the H-wagon to foil Trent's attempt to jump aboard, with the unintended consequence of exploding Trent's bike and doing terrible damage to the H-wagon.
STRIKE !!!

Dudley

Carlsborg Expert

And as for Breathing space I managed it to follow it without any trouble.Then thought "hold on I remember people having trouble with this?" WHAT?

AS for atmospheric. Its on the moon! There is no atmosphere. We are being guided through pockets of light on a chunk of world not dissimiliar to that of a dusty skullbone.

No light retractive, a-t-m-o-s-p-h-e-r-e.No immediate fuel supplies and no burger joints apparently.

Plenty of air for sale though.

I dont mean to offend. Ive just got this face. See.

Artificial Idiot

And apparently only one Judge left on the whole moon (unless you count that Psi)...

Carlsborg Expert

Chad Chappleby.
The last lonely lawman on the last frontier.

:)

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Banners

Somewhat ahead of schedule, I read 'em all last night, and then baked myself a slice of humble pie.

Seems there is something missing with a week in between episodes, maybe because there's so much to take in. But read continuously it came across very well and I'm looking forward to the approaching conclusion.

M@