The Amstor Computer

Just a quick update from the Amazon listings:

Durham Red Vol. 1: The Scarlet Cantos
The far future vampire babe with bite!

96 pages
April 2006
Amazon linky...

-----------------------------------

There aren't any cover images yet, or any cover blurb, but as soon as that turns up I'll post it here.

It's good to see the first volume of Durham Red turning up eventually, and the Dredd doorstop collections continue apace.

Interestingly, this third volume of the Dredd reprints is about 80 pages shorter than the other two Case Files listed, which suggests to me that it's going to stop short of collecting "The Judge Child". In fact, I suspect it'll run from "The DNA Man" through to "The Blood of Satanus". I'm guessing that the fourth volume will be another shorter collection, otherwise a fifth collection will either have to be very short (170-odd pages) or very long (400-plus pages) to work around "The Apocalypse War".

The Amstor Computer

...and I hope this will be useful. Oldest to newest, with some odds & ends at the end. Any that aren't on this list (like Wardog, for example) should be available through the Future Shop:

OUT NOW

Rain Dogs
Hardcover
64 pages
Amazon linky...

Hewligan's Haircut
Hardcover
48 pages
Amazon linky...

Necronauts
Softcover
64 pages
Amazon linky...

Judge Dredd Vs Aliens: Incubus
Hardcover
104 pages
Amazon linky...

Atavar
Hardcover
96 pages
Amazon linky...

Sinister Dexter Vol. 1: Gunshark Vacation
Softcover
128 pages
Amazon linky...

Red Razors
Softcover
144 pages
Amazon linky...

Nikolai Dante Vol. 1: The Romanov Dynasty
Softcover
192 pages
Amazon linky...

Robo-Hunter Vol. 1: Verdus
Softcover
136 pages
Amazon linky...

Sinister Dexter Vol. 2: Murder 101
Softcover
160 pages
Amazon linky...

Shakara Vol. 1
Hardcover
56 pages
Amazon linky...

Judge Dredd: Judgement Day
Softcover
160 pages
Amazon linky...

Bad Company: Goodbye, Krool World
Softcover
256 pages
Amazon linky...

Nikolai Dante Vol. 2: The Great Game
Softcover
200 pages
Amazon linky...

Lobster Random Vol. 1: No Gain, No Pain
Hardcover
48 pages
Amazon linky...

Strontium Dog Vol. 1: The Early Cases
Softcover
168 pages
Amazon linky...

Sinister Dexter Vol. 3: Slay Per View
Softcover
240 pages
Amazon linky...

ABC Warriors Vol. 1: The Black Hole
Softcover
136 pages
Amazon linky...

Rogue Trooper Vol. 2: Fort Neuro
Softcover
192 pages
Amazon linky...

Rogue Trooper Vol. 3: Eye of the Traitor
Softcover
192 pages
Amazon linky...

Family
Hardcover
56 pages
Amazon linky...

The Red Seas Vol. 1: Under the Banner of King Death
Hardcover
64 pages
Amazon linky...

Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files Vol. 1
Softcover
336 pages
Amazon linky...

Judge Death: My Name Is...
Softcover
112 pages
Amazon linky...

Rogue Trooper Vol. 4: To the Ends of Nu Earth
Softcover
160 pages
Amazon linky...

Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files Vol. 2
Softcover
320 pages
Amazon linky...

Caballistics, Inc. Vol. 1: Going Underground
Softcover
128 pages
Amazon linky...

Judge Dredd: Brothers of the Blood
Softcover
176 pages
Amazon linky...

Strontium Dog Vol. 2: Portrait of a Mutant
Softcover
160 pages
Amazon linky...

ODDS & ENDS

(Note: some of these books are listed as already having been released, or scheduled for dates that they certainly won't be released by. Some will likely appear, but these should probably just be taken as a guide to what other books Rebellion are planning. Some others, like "Fiends of the Eastern Front" and "Leviathan" were due earlier this year but were rescheduled, apparently in the wake of the collapse of the DC deal)

The Red Seas Vol. 2: Twilight of the Idols
Softcover
64 pages
Amazon linky...

Fiends of the Eastern Front
Hardcover
48 pages
Amazon linky...

Bec & Kawl Vol. 2: Cheap Shots
Hardcover
48 pages
Amazon linky...

Leviathan
Hardcover
Amazon linky...

ABC Warriors Vol. 3: Khronicles of Khaos
Softcover
Amazon linky...

The Amstor Computer

BOUNCE!

A cover is now up for the first Caballistics, Inc. collection:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/buttonman/caballistics.jpg">

I suspect it's not final. I hope that that image is the one used for the cover, as it's a lovely piece of art. I doubt - and I hope I'm right, because it's pish - that that's the final logo.

...and from the department marked "Jena Markarov", it would be nice if someone tweaked "Going Under Ground" to read correctly as "Going Underground"...

;-)

Byron Virgo

Truly he is more machine than man...Amstor, you are a wonder!

Hope that is the final cover illo for Caballistics, Inc. as I suspected they were holding that one back for the collection - you don't see enough full colour Dom Reardon artwork, in my opinion.

The Adventurer

Whoa, wait, it the Cabs Inc trade an "American" trade or a "Euro" trade?

Because it looks square.

And D.R. & Quinch is getting a paperback?! Curse, now I regret getting the Titan Hardcover.  I guess I'll hold off on getting Nemesis The Warlock...just in case.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

The Amstor Computer

Byron --

Oh, definitely. Dom's colour work is marvellous & I'd love to see more of it in the prog.

Adventurer --

AFAIK, the Cabs trade is going to be in the "US" format. DR & Quinch was announced at Bristol and, IIRC, was confirmed by Jon, the new trades editor at Rebellion. I?ve got a copy of the hardback book from Titan as well, but I?m popping this new edition on my shopping list because a) I should be able to pick it up for only ?6-7 when it?s published, and b) it collects DR & Quinch?s Agony Pages. These fun little one-pagers weren?t collected in the Titan edition, and with the book likely to be dirt-cheap they?re enough to tempt me to double-dip and pick up the Rebellion collection.

BTW - if you can find the Titan hardback of Nemesis the Warlock at a decent price, I?d go for it. You get the first two "books" of the Nemesis series at the correct size, printed well & on good stock - and with Rebellion collections of Nemesis apparently not likely any time soon it?s probably worth picking up that collection.

DavidXBrunt

Forbidden Planet Liverpool had copies of the Hardback and Paperback of Nemesis for ?8 last time I visited, though that was about a month ago.

The Adventurer

Yeah, but I live in the US, so....

Plus, the way I see it, chances are there won't be a second Titan volume, so if Rebellion desides to do another reprint run to reprint the whole series in paperback, I'll have to double dip for Volume 1.

Grant Goggans

Seriously, Titan's Death to All Aliens hardback is worth every penny.  It probably won't be worth the bother of double-dipping for the paperback, but you will love that hardback edition.  It just oozes quality and love.

Then again, I'm something of a nerd and have bought the same Dorothy L. Sayers novels as many as four times each to get the different editions, and if I ever find the UK paperbacks of Strong Poison and Gaudy Night with the images and pictures from the '87 BBC adaptation on them, I'll get those as well.  So take my opinion with a grain of salt!!

--Grant

The Adventurer

My geeky tendency is I like uniformaity in my trades on my book shelf.  So if I get the Hard Cover, and a new Volume 1 comes out and I don't buy that, then Volume 2 comes out and I do buy that. Suddenly I have a 2nd Volume with no 1st Volume to go with it.  Because the hardcover would be over with my other Titan hardcovers and not in the middle of the Rebellion paperbacks.

I'd have to double dip, or else it'd drive me crazy!!!!

*hulks out*

*destories a city*

*cough*

But we all have are excentracies.

opaque

Thanks for posting the list, I've ordered all up to Christmas, just try and keep on top of them after that.