Main Menu

The Complete British Comic Shop List

Started by DavidXBrunt, 20 November, 2005, 06:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

Stumbled over this website and thought it was a nice idea. However even from a quick browse of the North section it's clearly in need of an update. There are comic shops listed that are long gone, others that haven't got a mention that have been around for years.

So I was thinking I'd stick up a list and see if we could correct it and help make it a usefull tool for geeks, nerds, spods, and other poeple like us.

Link: http://the-master-list.com/International/United_Kingdom_&_Ireland/index.shtml" target="_blank">Ugly site,, good idea.

Woolly

StarStore in Sheffields been shut for ages.

ukdane

My first stop for such info are the pages at the back of Comics International- although the net is usually first stop.
Cheers

-Daney

Quirkafleeg

A kind of Real Ale Guide for comic geekdom would be usefull

We need categories of 'smell', 'resemblance to a pr0n shop', 'hostility of staff' etc...

Harmful if Swallowed

jock

is this you andy? it's the second post i've seen from you from yesterday, when i know i was sat in the bar with you at brighton... am i mad?? or is someone else using a diggle icon?
J

Wake

A quick check on Koom Skrree shows that Andy Diggle hasn't posted here for over a year unless he has has used a secondary account.

Cheers,

Wake

jock